Most companies have “perks”; we have the AMCO experience. At AMCO Proteins, we become family and our motto is “Teamwork makes the dream work”. Our company is filled with the need to explore, grow and conquer our industry and constantly strive to prove we’re the best.
While you are working your hardest on opportunities that define your career, you will be part of a family of individuals dedicated to producing high quality products. From day one, you will enjoy a bright; open lay out with a serene view of nature from our very own “shark tank”. We will help you do your best work. While your contributions will be noticed and rewarded, there will be plenty to celebrate.
We are growing fast and there are plenty of opportunities for talented, hardworking people on our journey.
We reward hard work with paid vacation.
We want you to save for your future.
We offer competitive health plans with dental and vision options.
We know you will be productive wherever you are.
We are looking for people who bring different experiences and perspectives to our company. You have to
experience AMCO to get a feel of our culture.
AMCO Proteins has an exciting opportunity for an organized, detailed oriented Account Manager that possesses a high sense of urgency. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual that is looking to grow within an established organization.
AMCO Proteins has been processing dairy proteins for over 60 years. Our service-oriented approach and quality focus has made us a leader in the food, beverage, and nutrition markets.
Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for the management and retention of a book of business.
· Maintain consistent touch points with customers as a means of servicing, retaining and proactively identify potential changes in business patterns.
· Responsible for completing, maintaining, and submitting a monthly sales forecast.
· Generate sample requests as needed.
· Daily use of CRM system for customer management.
· Review, enter, and confirm customer orders within 24 hours of receipt.
· Maintain and monitor open orders within our ERP system to ensure on-time order fulfilment.
· Generate freight quotes and coordinate logistics as needed.
· Generate customer specific shipping documents as needed.
· Work closely with the Sales, Quality, Finance, and Operations departments to fulfill customer inquiries and/or work through issue resolution processing.
· Work with the Finance team in the onboarding of new customers.
· College degree
· 1-2 years of customer service experience (food/beverage industry is a plus).
· Experience managing 25+ accounts.
· Work well in a team environment where sharing information and open communication is critical to the overall success of the organization.
· Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
· Adherence to our 24-hour internal and external response time.
· Competitive base salary and commission potential
· Comprehensive benefits (Full medical, dental, 401k, Paid Time Off)
Essential Job Functions: